To our valued Red Canyon patients,
We wanted to reach out and give a quick update. Currently, Red Canyon is open, with normal business hours, to offer essential healthcare services.
As COVID-19 continues to be a threat, we want you to know the health of our patients and staff is our top priority. As a result, we implemented the following measures at all our clinics:
- Adjusted treatment schedules to ensure no more than two patients per hour per therapist.
- Maintaining six feet between patients at all times.
- Requiring staff and patients to wear masks.
- Booking high-risk patients when other patients are not in the clinic.
- Implemented telehealth video visits, home visits, e-visits, and phone calls to treat patients and check-in.
- Placing hand sanitizer throughout the clinic and encouraging patients to use it.
- Requiring proper handwashing to all staff after coming into contact with any patient/staff.
- Using medical-grade disinfectants to maintain superior cleanliness and sanitation in our clinics.
COVID-19 is thought to spread from person-to-person via respiratory droplets transmitted through close contact. Symptoms include:
- Muscle pain
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Or other flu-like symptoms
As the virus is highly contagious, we ask all staff and patients to please stay home if they are experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms. For the latest news and updates regarding the virus, please visit https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/.
We are wishing you and your family health and comfort during this time and should you have any physical therapy needs or questions, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Red Canyon Staff